Special Response Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game

3 posters

Go down

Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game Empty Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game

Post by Event Status Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Despite stating that he would be more hands-off with the Metal Gear Solid games after the fourth installment, Kojima has decided to once again roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty with Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Speaking with Japanese mag Famitsu (via PSPHyper), the gaming icon has said that Peace Walker will pretty much be his MGS5 -- something that will likely be excellent news to every Genome soldier reading this very post -- and that the MGS4 team will be working on it. (For some new Peace Walker screens, fresh out of Kojima Productions, check out our gallery embedded below).

Moving on to Metal Gear Solid Rising, Kojima says the game will include "a completely different kind of action than what has appeared in the series so far," though we're not sure if that's a good or bad thing. He also mentioned that he will be involved with the project "more deeply" than a normal producer which, considering the expectations and the new engine involved, makes sense.

The implicit bad news here: With all this Metal Gear stuff taking up Kojima's time (not to mention Castlevania: Lords of Shadow), we're unlikely to see that rumored Snatcher and/or Zone of the Enders and/or Something Else title anytime soon.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/15/kojima-says-mgs-peace-walker-is-his-mgs5-calls-rising-a-diffe/
Event Status
Event Status
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 920
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game Empty Re: Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game

Post by thecrazyboy7 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 am

that sounds pretty cool man I can't wan''t to hear more about it.
thecrazyboy7
thecrazyboy7
General Of The SRT
General Of The SRT

Number of posts : 1328

http://srthideout.spruz.net/thecrazyboy7

Back to top Go down

Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game Empty Re: Kojima says MGS: Peace Walker is his MGS5, calls Rising a 'different kind of action' game

Post by SLIVER92 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am

Peace walker is the one for PSP right? I'm looking forward to this. I think i've beaten portable ops on the hardest difficulty like 5 times already. That game is so good.
SLIVER92
SLIVER92
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Status Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:54 pm

SLIVER92 wrote:Peace walker is the one for PSP right? I'm looking forward to this. I think i've beaten portable ops on the hardest difficulty like 5 times already. That game is so good.

Yes, Peace walker will be for PSP, but later may be ported to the PS3.
Event Status
Event Status
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down