Special Response Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL MAG Beta Release Window

Go down

OFFICIAL MAG Beta Release Window Empty OFFICIAL MAG Beta Release Window

Post by Event Status Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Zipper Interactive's first next-generation title, MAG offers an extensive battle experience with a total of 256 players online. They recently showed off never before seen gameplay footage during Sony's E3 Press Conference roughly two weeks ago. Ever since this footage was shown, PS3 owners around the world have anxiously wanted to get their hands on this exclusive title. Read More to find out when you will be able to do so.

I am proud to announce that I have received word from Zipper Interactive that the MAG Public Beta will begin this summer. It may actually start next month in fact, but they do not want to give out specific months as this may shift. When asked how they will distribute their online beta, they replied saying that they are not quite sure how they will distribute the codes just yet. I will try to bring you guys the latest news on how they will go about distributing the codes as soon as I receive word.

http://thegameraccess.com/ps3/official-mag-beta-release-date
Event Status
Event Status
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 920
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down